What's a good way to start May? How's about doing something nice in the world? I can't cure cancer and there are much finer minds than mine working on world peace. So, let's spread some good juju.
I found this on Jennie the Potter's blog, she got it from Dawn, who got it from.....You get the picture. I'm not a big fan of the chain letter, but somehow this seemed like fun. Please forgive me if this is old hat to all of you, I don't get out much.
The first five (cinq) (cinco) (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.**
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (No refunds... no exchanges!!!!)
2. What I create will be just for you, with love from me.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. I may even create something totally unbelievable and surprise you!! Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange...or awesome...or lovely...
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note/post of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to it. (Please don't skip this part. I'm not going to check up on you, but it would be in bad form.)
7. I'll need a mailing address. Please email it to yarn at lornaslaces dot net.
Now, I need to start dreaming up some fun stuff.....
**Just because you aren't one of the lucky 5 here doesn't mean you can't just start your own. That's what I did. The more the merrier!