Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Interweave Knits Winter 2009

The preview of Interweave Knits Winter issue just went up. My last post was about their Accessories Issue. So they published two magazines in the same amount of time that I wrote two blogs. I don't know whether that means I am way behind or whether they are just overachievers. Don't answer that. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I an choosing to ignore it.

Lorna's Laces Green Line Worsted is featured in the Nicole Reeves' Syrup Pullover.


















There are lots of things to like about this sweater. I tend to favor v-necks, but don't like them too deep. This one seems just about right.

I'm also just in love with this arm detailing.



















It seems like a snippet out of Victorian times. There was an article in the New York Times last weekend about fashion from that era reemerging. It talked mostly about menswear and tweeds and the like but I don't see any reason that we shouldn't embrace it as well.

1 comment:

Mo said...

I didn't even notice the sleeve until you pointed it out! Thanks!