Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Theresa's New Socks

Theresa loved her new socks so much that she jumped up on the trunk to get a better view. Under no circumstances does she want you to think that she was avoiding a mouse. Not in her bucolic little farmhouse. Not a chance.



(The Vogue Knitting Fall 2010 Preview is up! Barb Brown designed these Lace Stockings using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in 14ns Denim. The pattern calls for 3 skeins of yarn, but since we changed our put up, you really only need two.)

9 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Gorgeous!

Barb Brown said...

Thanks for the comment on the design. I loved working with this yarn.
I would also like to add.. I love those shoes!

Unknown said...

Beautiful socks, but check out the shoes. They are fabulous!!!

Lorna's Laces said...

Both pairs are pretty fabulous. I wish I wore heels more often.

Jody said...

the socks are absolutely fantastic!!!!! The shoes - OH MY!

woolwoman said...

what a sexy sock shot - if there is such a thing LOL !
Mel

ChaosGarden said...

I am not sure if I love the stockings more because they're blue, because they're gorgeous, or because those shoes are included in that photo.

Possibly a combo of all three. But mostly because I want to knit them out of that exact yarn I think. :)

Stefanie said...

Super cute and man, those heels are awesome.

shane said...

Those socks are good during cold weathers. It will surely make your feet warm. Nice color!