Monday, April 4, 2011

Twist Collective

The new issue of Twist Collective went live on Friday. There are a ton of cute things in it and once again the articles were thoughtful and entertaining. Sandi Rosner did an enlightening piece about gauge. While I'm religious about doing them, I'm afraid I fall into the "gauge swatches are a necessary evil" camp. One of these days I'll learn to embrace them. I think Sandi nudged me along.

There is darling feature called "Paper Dolls" where they showed off several garments on paper dolls rather than live models. It was a fun idea. Mithril, by Anne Berk is one of those. Here are some of Jane Heller's photographs, they really make the sweater shine.

twist collective













































It's knit in our Honor, a 70% baby alpaca/30% silk blend and shown in #41ns China Blue.

1 comment:

Diane said...

The paper doll models are ADORABLE! The ballerina with the Vesna Crescent Shawlete was my favorite. Reminded me of my paper dolls from when I was little.