Monday, August 15, 2011

Solemate Testimonials

I don't like to brag too often on these pages, but I got a couple of unsolicited emails recently about our new Solemate yarn that I just had to share. We don't bring out new yarns very often and with the decision comes lots of insecurity and worry. Getting notes like this makes it all worthwhile.


Just thought I'd let you know that several people from my sock club came up to me at Sock Summit and told me that the Outlast really does work. They were wearing their socks in summer and not sweating nearly as much! I hope it's doing well for you. There is a growing group of converts out there who swear by it now.

And

On a totally different topic, I have to tell you that I just finished a pair of socks made from your Solemate yarn. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the yarn! It is honestly the best yarn I have ever made socks with. I made short ones as I want to run with them, but yesterday I went biking with them first, and had no troubles! Totally washed and dried them and they look absolutely PERFECT!

We're dyeing it as fast as we can...So fast actually that we're running out and are going to have a couple of weeks lag before we get the new shipment. Please be patient with us. We're dancing as fast as we can.

2 comments:

Enid said...

I'm knitting a pair of socks using the Solemate yarn and really like the feel.

Bonnie said...

I'm excited to read these positive comments about it. I recently got some from Loopy Ewe to make a pair of anklets for my mom. She is a machine-wash-and-dry-only kind of person. She picked out the yarn, which is new to me. Looking forward to knitting with it!