Thursday, September 1, 2011

Medusa

I just finished up the first of my Spring Forward socks. I've got the second one cast on and am busily working on the cuff. For the first time in a long time, I find myself a victim of second sock syndrome. I'm just itching to have another project on the needles.

I think I'm going to join the KAL at Wild Purls and do a Medusa. This cute little shawl is designed by Amanda Muscha, a young designer in Billings, MT. She did two versions. One is all lace.























The other has a stockinette center.

















I'm leaning towards the full lace version.

OMG, if you'd asked me two years ago if the phrase "I'm leaning towards the full lace version" would have ever come out of my mouth, I would have laughed out loud. I guess this dog is learning new tricks.

I haven't cast on yet, but I think I'm going to use Lincoln Park Zoo.
















Would you like to join us?

2 comments:

Lisbeth said...

They are both beautiful. Maybe one of each??

Tricia said...

Yes, I'd like to do the full lace veersiom too, will have to buy the pattern and your yarn!