Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Small Balls

It just occurred to me that the mini-balls that we just shipped to The Loopy Ewe...



...are completely different than the ones we sent a couple of weeks ago.



So you might want to order another set.

There are so many great projects out there that call for small amounts of many different colors of sock yarn. The Beekeeper's Quilt comes right to mind. Or the Sock Yarn Blanket. Then there's The Babette Blanket. If I knew someone who was expecting, I'd be all over the Zig and Zag Sock Yarn Pram Blanket.

I'm really tempted to start one for myself but it's so hard to choose. Are you working on one of these? Or something different?

2 comments:

Kate S said...

I've got a sock yarn blankie on the go, but now I want to do one of these, too!

Unknown said...

I am doing a sock yarn blanket - in a chevron stitch. Changing whenever I want to (I do what I want!) or when I run out. It's so much fun but might turn into a stole instead of a lap blanket.