Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vogue Winter 2013

Vogue's Winter issue has a whole section of red garments. The models are going to be part of a silent auction at the upcoming VK Live event in New York. The proceeds will benefit The Heart Truth. We're proud to have donated the yarn to help make it possible. 


This lovely Shawl Collared Vest, designed by Yoko Hatta, is made from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Bulky in 11ns Bold Red. It's sized all the way up to 3x and takes between 6 and 10 skeins. (Photo: Rose Callahan)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

This vest is beautiful! I have a skein of Bold Red bought at Stitches West at the Jimmy Beans Wool booth when it was promoting Stitch Red. I am lucky to have received the book for Christmas from my moi moi. I'm looking forward to making something with your yarn and that book which be in memory of my Auntie J who passes away two years ago from a massive heart attack at the age of 59.