2) Being warm. The heat at Lorna's Laces has been out since Monday. Brrr.... I'm warm enough if I wear my coat all day, but I'd like to take it off. And the gloves making typing hard.
3) World Peace. (I know that's a t-ball one, but it needs to be included.)
4) A loooong vacation. I think everyone should try and get more than a week away from work. I've only had one of those in the past 10 years. I'd love to figure out a month away, but that's just a pipe dream. BTW, visiting family isn't a vacation. It's a trip, but not a vacation.
5) My 18 year old body. The funny thing is that I wasn't happy with it then either. Some things never change, do they? Maybe I should come to terms with my biology.
6) An extra hour or so in the day. I'm not going to be greedy, I don't need an extra day in the week or anything. I just want an extra hour to hang out with the people I love in the evening and knit.
7) My mom before dementia. The woman who did such a great job of raising me has been gone for some time. I don't like the new one nearly as well. But I love her just as much. Maybe more.
8) A winning Lotto ticket. I'd like to be rich but not famous. I want to be able to move around the planet without being recognized. In my private jet. Or on my yacht.
9) Coming back in my next life as a dog. A dog with a life like this one.
10) Adding one new true friend to my life every year. We're all moving so fast through this life, staring at screens. Let's not forgot that people are what makes us all rich. (Yacht excepted.)