As part of the anniversary celebration, they had a ballot to let you pick your favorite seven colors. You guys did a bang up job. If you missed one, now is the time to snap it up. After this, they're heading back into the vault, never to be heard from again.
Here's a rundown of the lovelies you chose.
1) Runs with Horses. Named after a backtracking trip and a wild stallion in the Nevada desert. RWH was the clear winner. I can see why.
2) Hot on its heels was He Who Must Not be Named. The ultimate villain from the Harry Patter series.
3) The Shire. Oh you Hobbit fans.
I gotta say, you guys all love those bright acid-y greens paired with blues and browns. These are all very similar and very different at the same time. Well done!!
The next four were all very close in the voting. These are listed in no particular order.
4) Royal Wedding. Kate and Wills were adorbs. I almost missed my flight that morning.
5) Sea Turtle's Dream. (This was a real fav around here.)
6) Winter is Coming. 'Nuff said.
7) White Witch's Lure. From one of my favorites books when I was a kid.
They are available over on the Jimmy Beans Wool website for preorder and will ship on Sept. 2. We are dyeing them in Shepherd Sock, Shepherd Worsted, and Honor. Just scroll down until you see the color(s) you want and click to your heart's content.
This project has turned into one of the nicest things we do. Because there is a new color every month, it keeps things fresh. And keeps us on our toes. Please keep loving Lorna's Limited Editions so we can keep doing them!