Thursday, July 17, 2008

A WIP and a FO

First things first. The web guys did their magic again and the site feels more like its usual self again. Thank goodness. I will spare you the details of our voicemail meltdown earlier in the week. If you tried to call, please accept my apologies. It has been fixed as well. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that our technological woes are behind for awhile. Why do things like this all happen at the same time?

Let's move right on to fun and pretty. This sparkly number is a scarf that Emily is working on from Ann Hanson.













And here's a close up of the stitch pattern. Isn't it nice?













As a rule, I'm not usually a fan of glitter and sparkles, but I like this. My guess is because of the neutral colors. If this was hot pink I probably wouldn't be so taken by it.

1 comment:

knitspot anne said...

oh it's so pretty! what yarn and colorway is it (i'm a huge fan of gray/putty neutrals)