Thursday, October 1, 2009

Between trips


I just got back from the TNNA board meeting in St. Charles, MO and I'm heading out to Spring Green WI in just a few minutes so this post will be very brief.

Day long meetings are always hard for me. Especially because I am used to doing something physical all day, usually dyeing yarn. I just don't sit well for 8 or 9 hours.

Fortunately, one of the great things about a TNNA meeting is that no one looks at you askance if you knit. I was able to make some pretty good progess on Jody Scofield's Vineland Mittens.

I'm knitting them in our Green Line Worsted, Chocolate and Courage. I'm enjoying them. There's enough going on to keep things interesting.

3 comments:

kaykatrn said...

Love the color combination in the Vineland Mittens.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

beauteous. I want to see some of that green line yarn.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

where can I find that green line yarn?