Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts and Pins.

Wow, it's Valentine's Day again already. For some reason, I feel like I've seen even more heart/red stuff than ever this year. Maybe that's because I've fallen prey to that enormous time sucking machine site known as Pinterest. You think Facebook is bad? Face book is nothing compared to Pinterest. I've even created a page just for Red.

You may have seen our friend, the red yarn heart, on Pinterest. He decided to take a little walk with us today.















The walk started in Lakeview. We styled this photo to make sure the red Jeep was driving by at just the right moment.
















It was just a hop, skip and jump over to Wrigley Field.
















Ice skating anyone?















And we found a bunch of friends.

















Hope your day is marvy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't Pinterest evil? I get sucked into too! I turned a friend onto it and now she is so addicted I think she gave up Farmville!

Jackie Y said...

Love your traveling heart. What a charming idea -- sort of like the "Hitty" pocket doll who goes everywhere with her human and is photographed there.