Friday, November 2, 2007

Introductions

We took some pictures yesterday so I thought I'd introduce everyone to you. It's about time isn't it?

My ugly mug is the one up front. Then behind me,from left to right, is Kylie, Sam, Stephanie, Becca, Emily and Amanda. Emily is the newest member of our little family and we're delighted to have her.



It's a real good crew. Over the years we've had our ups and downs. From time to time we've had someone that wasn't as good a fit as I'd like. But for the most part we've been fortunate enough to have great people here. The kind that you're sorry to see go when the time comes. Knock wood.

Funny, it's an all female crew right now. It's been along time since it's been that way. We've had as many as three men working here. Tyler left a couple of months ago and when we advertised for help, no men applied. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so smiley! You can't even tell how early it was ;-)

Anonymous said...

You're a lovely bunch! The heap of yarn adds to the loveliness, of course :)

Vouray said...

Love your yarn...didn't you have really blond hair at TNNA?

Lorna's Laces said...

Yep, I was a blonde. For a whole year! That's a record for me.

I tend to change my hair color alot. I figure it's a pretty low risk way to mix things up. After all, if I absolutely hate it, I can always have it dyed again the next day. And my hair is so short that I'd really have to work at it to have it get so damaged that I have to leave it alone.