Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've got nothin'

Just wanted to let you know I haven't fallen off the mortal coil or anything.

The nice man is coming to pick up our crate and take it to TNNA in San Diego on Thursday and getting everything ready has me seriously off kilter. For the life of me, I can't think of anything to tell you about. You'd think this was the first time I'd done this. Sigh.

Seems like everyone else has plenty to talk about. Lists of things they'd like to do this year. Discussions of fabulous events they went to over the holidays. Plans for upcoming vacations. Exciting adventures of lost dogs found.

Me? I've got nothing. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Suna Kendall said...

We all have days like that. At least there is no fountain of ice or horrible leaking to report!

I'm sure there will be plenty to write about after TNNA, and all us readers can look forward to that!

I'll go knit now.