Thursday, March 26, 2009

Souvenir of Paris

My husband and I just got back from a trip to Paris. Ever the frugal pair, instead of frittering away our money on souvenirs or gifts for friends, we took a special tour on Saturday afternoon. It was of this quaint little place on Avenue Victor Hugo called Hopitale Americain. I left with a fancy French x-ray of my right foot along with a darling pair of silver and black crutches. Really, what more could a girl ask for?

In spite of this little mishap, the trip was great. I'll write a proper post tomorrow. Complete with yarn things. And skulls.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg - ouch is right! Hope you heal quickly!

Yarnsnob said...

Wow, your right foot looks like my right foot. I'm sure you have a better story than falling out your friends car, Paris makes everything sound cooler.

Robin said...

Oh my not a great souvenir - but you'll always have paris! How was their health care system?

Anonymous said...

"I went to Paris and all I got was this dumb t-shirt...I mean cast!"

Anonymous said...

I spent a month in cam boot last fall. The great advantage is that, unlike a cast, you can take it off at night or when you bathe. Hope you heal fast!

joan said...

When I went to Paris last year I managed to fall down the stairs at Montmatre -- it was a LONG fall and then two days later as I was leaving the gardens at Versailles I stepped into a pothole and landed on the road in a heap -- Paris is a very treacherous place. Glad you escaped with one leg in tact!

franceinshirts said...

Oh my gosh !

Usually everthing is fine there in PAris...the city of light !

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please, visit our blog :
http://sovindo.blogspot.com/
You can buy our products, or you can help our people in Indonesia by google adsense salary by 'click' the advertisement on the right side ( adsbygoogle). Thank You.

Best Wishes

Iwan G.
Indonesian Souvenirs Supplier
and Google Adsense for Job team
INDONESIA