1) I am 6'0".
2) I have three brothers and two sisters. They are all much older than I.
3) I don't have children.
4) My made up name is Cynthia Dawson.
5) I'm a vegetarian
6) I've been married since 1996.
7) I was born a brunette, but have been a redhead and blond too.
8) I used to be a sales rep for Prentice Hall.
9) I tended bar when I was in college.
10) My father died of cancer when I was 25.
11) I learned to knit when I was 28.
12) I've broken the 5th metatarsal in my right foot twice.
13) I hold grudges.
14) I keep my fingernails short and buffed.
15) I wear a size 11 shoe.
16) My favorite color of yarn is Vera. That could change at any minute.
17) I make a mean red sauce.
18) I've run two marathons.
19) I use reading glasses.
20) I share my life with a Great Dane named Pearl.
21) I prefer baths to showers.
22) I read every night before I go to sleep. And in the bathtub.
23) I have never flown first class.
24) I don't like to ski.
25) I like red wine.
26) Left to my own devices, I'd eat popcorn for dinner too often.
27) I sleep with lots of (7) pillows.
28) If I find a piece of clothing I like and fits well, I'll buy more than one.
29) I perpetually wish I was ten pounds lighter.
30) I walk to work most days.
31) The homepage on my computer is The New York Times.
32) I go to theatre at least once a month.
33) I need a vacation.
34) I have a red couch. With cowboys on it.
35) I like stained glass.
36) I don't like summer.
37) I am learning not to be jealous.
38) I can't keep peanut butter in the house.
39) I drive a Honda Element.
40) I belong to a book club.
41) My mom has dementia.
42) I am afraid I will go blind.
43) I am even more afraid of burning.
44) I love to go to tea at the Drake.
45) I hope I never want to have plastic surgery.
46) Too many of my clothes are from the Gap.
47) I listen to podcasts, not music, on my ipod.
48) I wish I could draw.
49) I have 10 nieces and nephews. The oldest is 44, the youngest is 8 months.
50) I almost always have dye stains on my arms.
51) I wore a uniform in grade school.
55) I was an all-state basketball player.
56) I prefer the caramel dessert, not the chocolate one.
57) I am afraid of failing.
58) I don't think I'll ever have another puppy. Puppies are hard work.
60) My spelling skills have deteriorated because of spellcheck.
61) I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
62) I hate interviewing people.
63) I started smoking cigarettes in junior high. Quit about 10 years ago.
64) I studied bread baking at the French Culinary Institute.
65) I'd like to go to Egypt.
66) I don't have any allergies.
67) I'd rather have art than jewelry.
68) On weekends, I schedule a 3 o'clock nap.
69) My husband is bald.
70) I like to knit simple things.
71) I never wore braces.
72) I have a dinner party at least once a month.
73) I overthink things.
74) I'd like to live in Europe at some point.
75) I'm not a big fan of perfume.
76) My mom was a nurse.
77) My dad was and engineer. And a lawyer.
78) I wish I had more time.
79) I try not to have regrets.
80) My dream house has a turret and a wrap around porch.
81) I love fountain pens.
82) I am impatient.
83) I will walk out of movie if don't like it.
84) You couldn't pay me enough to to revisit my teen years.
85) My handwriting is awful.
86) I grew up in St. Louis
87) I listen to NPR more than any other radio station.
88) I love to wear a hat when I get dressed up.
89) I'd rather read than watch TV.
90) I hate taking a cab.
91) I spend too much time at the computer.
92) I require fresh flowers.
93) My favorite color is orange.
94) I wear my grandmother's wedding band.
95) My right foot is bigger than my left foot.
96) I drink decaf coffee.
97) I like cardigans better than pullovers.
98) I have 6 pairs of Chuck Taylor's.
99) I have been knitting more small projects lately.
100) My mac and cheese recipe is the best. Ask anybody.