Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Knit Simple Spring

I just got a preview of the Lorna's Laces project that's going to be in the Spring Knit Simple. Jeannie Chin designed this cute shawl. It's knit from our Lion and Lamb and shown in 23ns Berry.

This seems like a nice project to me. It's a little bigger than the small shawls that I've been seeing around and making in recently months, like Ishbel and Milkweed. But because the yarn is heavier, it's not really going to take any more time. Maybe not instant gratification, but I'll take speedy gratification.

Lion and Lamb is a nice drapey yarn and this project will have a nice heft to it. I think it would be just yummy to wrap up in.

Our little corner of the world is starting to settle down. We still have a bit more time to get yarn into the hands of shops that are traveling to Stitches West in Santa Clara at the end of the month. It's going to mean a few long days and some weekends here at the studio, but we're going to get it all there in time. It's good to be busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

as my dad says in response to being busy "that's a high class problem"

jen

from purl :)

Lorna's Laces said...

Your dad is a smart man!