Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Dance

I walked into the studio today and found two notes in the inbox complimenting us on our yarn. I can't tell you how much it meant to me that TWO people took time from their lives to let me know that what we do every day makes a difference to them.

I know that in my own life I am too quick to get upset when something is not right and not nearly quick enough when passing out praise. The notes I got today reminded me that the kinder, gentler me is a better way to be.

One of the notes came from Dawn. She even sent pics of a couple of things she made from our Helen's Lace. First is Hannah Fettig's Featherweight


















When she finished the sweater, Dawn still had enough yarn to crochet Amy O'Neill Houck's Alpine Frost scarf.



















The other note came from Barb. She wanted to let us know that she loves our Ysolda Red colorway. She sounded a little like the Three Bears...some reds are too orange, some are too flat, but this one was just right.

What a perfect way to start the day! I will continue with the happy dance. Thanks!

No comments: