Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quick Holiday Weekend Post

The Fall issue of KnitSimple goes on sale July 13th. Here's a quick peek at a sweater that Sandi Prosser designed from Shepherd Worsted in our Carol Green colorway, 47ns. KnitSimple does a nice job of making sure that a wide range of sizes are represented in their pages. This design is sized from S-3X.

They've also put together a nice preview of the issue here. There's a couple of layettes that caught my eye. There are no babies in my world this year though. This time last year I'd been busy with several projects for friends and family that were expecting. I guess this year I get to knit for me!

2 comments:

woolwoman said...

Oh WOW - love that Carol Green and love the simplicity of the design - I like Knit Simple a lot and especially for the range of sizes they offer. I'll be stalking the shelves for that issue - this will be a "must knit" - have some gorgeous stashed Shepherds Worsted that might work for this. thanks for the preview Melody

Stefanie said...

Love how it's paired w/that great dress. What a good, functional cardi.