Friday, October 12, 2007

Convergence

This time of year is just chock full o' wonderfulness for all of us yarnaholics. Here are a few events that are hitting my radar.

For folks that are in or near Chicago, this weekend is YarnCon It's a place to "promote, sell and celebrate the yarny arts". This looks like fantastic fun and I plan to be there at opening bell! Tons of indie stuff that makes my heart just sing. I can smell the creativity.

Then, there's SOAR. This is a week long event that goes through Sunday, but from what I've been hearing it's been funner than fun. Perhaps I need to get it inked onto next year's calendar.

Stitches East is also happening. I know how much fun I had at Stitches Midwest and I hear East is even bigger!

Then looking forward, Rhinebeck is next weekend. And I'm going to doing dye workshops at Loop in Philadelphia on Saturday, October 20 and at Sticks and Strings in Scarsdale, NY on Sunday the 21st.

What do you think the odds are of talking Matthew McConaughey into chauffeuring me around in his Airstream to all these fantastic fiber festivities next year?

No comments: