Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Knit.1


Wow, I got the new Knit.1 over the weekend. What a gorgeous issue! I'll admit to being biased....the cover is a Nicky Epstein design in our Green Line DK.

We have started shipping the Green Line in earnest over the past couple of weeks. It feels so nice to have it out in the world. Once we got the dyeing figured out, I love this yarn more than ever! It's nice and soft but has a firm enough hand that cables are really going to pop. I really hope folks like it as well as I do.

Lately we've been busy working on new colors for fall. We've got four figured out for the Purple Line right now. I'd like to have one or two more.

Even more exciting is putting together multi-colors for the Green Line. We'll work with some of the nearly solids we already have as well some new things. I'm not sure what we'll end up with, but this week should be lots of fun. I find designing colorways just about the most satisfying thing we do around here.

No comments: