Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like.....

I know, I know. It's only November. But the Christmas bug hit here yesterday when we dyed a bunch of our Country Christmas colorway. It's not one of our top ten, but it sure does a brisk business about this time every year.
Some years I feel the holiday tug more than others. This year is shaping up to tug hard. I'm not sure why. Maybe all the craziness in the world has me feeling the importance of family even more strongly than I usually do.

I know that I've been quite a homebody lately. I've been cooking big pots of soup and red sauce and inviting friends over instead of going out.

Tonight, I'm going to cast on a February Lady. It's the first sweater I've knit in awhile. For the past year or so, I've been focused on smaller projects...socks mostly. Somehow the time seems right for something more substantial.

I'm using our Green Line Worsted in Echo. I'm looking forward to bigger needles.

1 comment:

monica said...

The new green line worsted is gorgeous