Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday is the new Friday!


Michael and I are taking tomorrow off and heading up to Spring Green, WI and American Players Theatre. We’re seeing The Merchant of Venice on Friday night and Misalliance on Saturday afternoon.

APT is an outdoor theatre. So, there will be enough light for me to knit during the matinee performance on Saturday. I think I’ll bring the Black Watch socks I’m working on. The pattern is our Slipped Stitch Socks. I’m embarrassed to say how many pairs of this sock I’ve made. I fall back on it much too often.

I have to admit that I am something of a creature of habit. There was a two year stretch awhile back where we had sushi every Friday night at the same restaurant. And ordered exactly the same thing every time. It got to the point where our server just asked “The usual?” . We’re pathetic.

Blah, blah, blah. Enough with the words. All good blogs need pictures. Here's our mascot, Pearl.






No comments: